1. Guest speaker on the Fred Olsen Cruise Ship, the Balmoral, to the Baltic.
I have just returned from what has been the most amazing experience and
have had the privilege of working for Fred Olsen and meeting many of their
wonderful guests. Hopefully, the start of many new friendships!
2. WILLIAM WORDSWORTH COMMISSION - A new commission for the
Wordsworth Museum has now been installed in the museum in Grasmere,
Cumbria (photos to follow).
3. Speaker at WORDSWORTH TRUST Conference in Cumbria. "Words on a
4. Exhibition 2013 - Hereford Museum and Art Gallery have confirmed their
booking of the new collection "I am not who you think I am". Dates to be
5. The new collection "I am not who you think I am" will consist of 16 tactile
relief work portraits, featuring a cross section of society. The work is meant
to be touched, and each painting will have its own attached audio
I want to challenge the initial assumptions that we all make about other
people, based on visual observations, rather than knowledge gained through
6. MARY ROSE COMMISSION - the limited edition £5 commemorative coin,
featuring the image from my tactile painting of the Mary Rose ship has sold
7. The new build East Devon Crematorium purchased 3 paintings which are
now hung in their waiting areas.
speaker on Cruise Ships.
9. Visits to the studio and gallery are welcome. To arrange a suitable date/time,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01243-372668.
Prices from £150 - £4,000 including post & package within the UK.
Prints available on request
Click here to view the
We are continuously updating my site with news and images, so please feel free to come and visit again.
All images are © Heather Bowring